Sorry but it at isn't a high priority item for us at the moment. Nice to have.
We'll see if other people vote for it.
Try clearing your cache. You can see from the linked screenshot that it's showing properly.
Here's another example. https://www.screencast.com/t/iJdoYcOi
Looks like it was a cache issue. https://www.screencast.com/t/IGsLEflp
doh you're right. I only updated the summary page.
The Online App uses dynamic data. e.g. the discount rate is dynamic based on the industry of the company whereas the spreadsheet is static.
It's because TEVA has interest bearing debt totaling 20B.
Fixed and released.
will fix and update
I went about getting data from zacks again. It's updated more regularly.
The numbers I'm now using are:
Thanks for those screenshots! I didn't think about the indirect function.
You are awesome.
Customer support service by UserEcho