Stock Price Embedded Over OSV Ratings
It puts the OSV Ratings into more context.
The optimal example is something like FOSL. In the screenshot below, the Action score does a good job of matching the stock price as the business deteriorates.
But when you correlate price with the OSV Ratings, it's better to look at the QVG ratings first, before the Action Score ratings.
Here are the ideal situations:
- If Quality Score goes up, then the stock price should go up.
- If Quality Score goes down, then the stock price should follow.
- If Value Score goes up, stock price is cheap
- If Value Score goes down, stock price is expensive
- If Growth Score goes up, stock price goes up
- If Growth Score goes down, stock price goes down
Customer support service by UserEcho